LONDON (AP) — Joan Collins has thanked firefighters for his or her quick response after a blaze erupted in her London house.
The eighty five-yr-previous actress shared video photographs of a charred wall on social media after the weekend hearth. She additionally tweeted because of the “marvelous” firefighters who tackled the “terrifying” blaze.
Collins stated her husband Percy Gibson was a “hero” for making an attempt to douse the flames with a fireplace extinguisher.
The London Hearth Brigade stated Monday that the blaze within the ritzy Belgravia neighborhood was brought on by daylight reflecting off a shaving mirror and setting hearth to a toilet blind. It stated such fires have been a specific danger right now of yr.
The brigade stated Collins and Gibson have been both checked at the scene but did not need hospital remedy.